Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Anyone (in the Apple ecosystem) looking for an excellent password manager should take a look at Strongbox. Great app with regular updates and solid tech support. The lifetime license is on sale right now for $79 for all devices.

Reactions: beachmusic and bsmr

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
iMazing is 50% OFF directly from the developer and gives you powerful abilities when interacting with your iPhone. Updated above.

Reactions: beachmusic

parameter

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2004
Arizona
Anyone (in the Apple ecosystem) looking for an excellent password manager should take a look at Strongbox. Great app with regular updates and solid tech support. The lifetime license is on sale right now for $79 for all devices.

My 1Password subscription ends tomorrow. I'm looking to move, 1P8 is horrible on Mac.

I know there are dedicated threads with 500 pages of discussion and suggestions. But since this is a holiday, would you make the jump from 1P to Strongbox? I haven't use SB before.

Reactions: beachmusic and bsmr

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
My 1Password subscription ends tomorrow. I'm looking to move, 1P8 is horrible on Mac.

I know there are dedicated threads with 500 pages of discussion and suggestions. But since this is a holiday, would you make the jump from 1P to Strongbox? I haven't use SB before.
I used to use 1Password and have been very pleased with Strongbox.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Write.as, a beautiful distraction-free platform to start a new blog, is offering 25% OFF their Pro plan.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
LaunchBar and Little Snitch, from Objective Development, are 20% OFF.

Reactions: bogdanw

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009
Little Snitch, from Objective Development
-50% for upgrades too
Little Snitch.jpg

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
AlDente Pro is on sale. It is an excellent app and one I highly recommend for those who primarily leave their Mac laptops plugged in most of the time.

Reactions: weird_method

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
For those needing a fast charger for your iPhone PM, I can't imagine a better one than the 511 30W from Anker. It's on an Amazon Black Friday deal @ $15.99. It's super compact with a foldable plug.

Reactions: parameter

gregmac19

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2016

I haven't used SB, but I am very happy with Codebook.

Reactions: parameter

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011

Don't sleep on Bitwarden either. It's free for individual home users. They have a big presence with corporate subscription accounts, so they can offer a very generous free account. It also has trust no one security, which is important to me for storing passwords.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Better Battery 2 is 65% OFF and looks like quite a powerful Battery utility for MacBooks. Has anyone used it?

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
For anyone that does audio editing, iZotope has sales going on.

I personally purchased their RX 10 Elements plug-in on sale for $99 + tax. I have a fairly large collection of cassette tapes that I’m working on recording to the computer. I use GarageBand to record directly from my tape deck to my Mac and then I was using the free Audacity program to edit afterwards. The IZotope RX 10 Elements works with Audacity as a plugin and is pretty good at reducing tape hiss.

Last edited:

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009
Cyber Monday at BundleHunt
"Unlock the bundle & Get your 1-Year Coupon that gives you extra 10% discount on all your orders.
You can use this coupon URL as many times as you want for an entire year from now.
Coupon is valid until Dec. 31, 2023"
https://bundlehunt.com/bundle/2022-holiday-mac-bundle/
Mountain Duck is sold out, BusyCal and BusyContacts are still available

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.