Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure why the main articles comments are disabled - so please excuse me for any issues.

Really excited for the new Pride bands! I have every one except the first employee only version. So unique and different every year. This year seems to be SPRINKLES!!! YAY! 😊 The watch face is also legit.

Are you excited for the new bands?

henry72

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2009
New Zealand
I am unsure why comments are disabled either :confused:

I can't say really like the new design I will most likely buy one :p Like you, I have every Pride bands expect the first Apple employee edition.

I can't wait to see the Nike version.

twitter_Fuopxj1WAAAUuwb.jpg

Reactions: AppleKarma

Dopestar

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2012
CA
Not sure why the main articles comments are disabled - so please excuse me for any issues.

Really excited for the new Pride bands! I have every one except the first employee only version. So unique and different every year. This year seems to be SPRINKLES!!! YAY! 😊 The watch face is also legit.

Are you excited for the new bands?
I am not a fan of the sprinkle pride watch band . I enjoyed prior years but this year Nope ! I do like the pride Watch faces though,

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
I usually love the bands but not really feeling the sprinkles design so I’ll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.