Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshwest

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
I know about 2 or 3 has posted pics but everyones have been arriving the presentation yesterday kinda over shadowed them. But im gonna order a loaded one next week. Id like to see everyone else's

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
I would like to see pictures, and the point is... Apple.com has none, and I've only seen a handful of front-shots from users :)

More shots in context, with a user, from the side, and from the back would be nice, since my local Apple Store has none on display yet.

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
EGT said:
We need to see some wall mounted 24"s.

Mine *will* be wall-mounted... the wall-mount is already in place from my G5, I just haven't ordered the new one yet. Will do soon!

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
ill certanily be puting up pics as soon as it arrives next week, ill be keeping my second display from my powermac for it to, so ill post the settup pics

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
dcv said:
Mine *will* be wall-mounted... the wall-mount is already in place from my G5, I just haven't ordered the new one yet. Will do soon!

Good good. Any pics of the G5 mounted?

I'll probably end up getting the 24" and have it wall mounted as well.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
dcv said:
...so there's nothing but the VESA mount on the wall right now and it's just begging for a replacement :D
So where's the 20" if it's not on the wall, being repaired?

*retires to safe distance*

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
mpw said:
So where's the 20" if it's not on the wall, being repaired?

*retires to safe distance*

:mad: :mad: :mad:

That bloody machine is still in the box in my hallway and will be for another 2 and a bit weeks, til I get out of work...

<insert multiple expletives>

*mumbles something about Cancom and their ****ing ridiculous policy of not allowing repairs to be booked in on any day other than the days that normal people work :rolleyes:*

<insert many more expletives for good measure>

Thanks for bringing that up again... :mad: :p

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
Tons of computers and monitors have no more "chin" than that. Including the eMac and lots of PC monitors. I guess it bothers some people if the speakers are hidden instead of having big visible grilles or vents or nifty stripes :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.