Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Microsoft Corporation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 16, 2018
hi guys,

i've recently been working to setup my studio display on my 16 inch macbook pro from 2019. The display works perfectly on mac os but there is no signal going through it on windows 11 bootcamp. windows seems to detect something being connected but it doesn't know what it is apparently. i went through device manager and saw issues on certain unknown devices, as seen on the screenshot below. i know for a fact that the studio display works perfectly fine on windows 11 since i would have it hooked up on a windows pc with its bootcamp drivers. it seems that it's something to do with the drivers which i perhaps assume something's broken or missing, any ideas?

my troubleshooting steps:

-restarted
-installed the studio display drivers from "software update"
-unplugged the display and left it unplugged for several minutes
-inspected connections
-went through windows updates
-manually searched drivers under "device manager"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 020510.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 020510.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 94

Nguyen Duc Hieu

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2020
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hi guys,

i've recently been working to setup my studio display on my 16 inch macbook pro from 2019. The display works perfectly on mac os but there is no signal going through it on windows 11 bootcamp. windows seems to detect something being connected but it doesn't know what it is apparently. i went through device manager and saw issues on certain unknown devices, as seen on the screenshot below. i know for a fact that the studio display works perfectly fine on windows 11 since i would have it hooked up on a windows pc with its bootcamp drivers. it seems that it's something to do with the drivers which i perhaps assume something's broken or missing, any ideas?

my troubleshooting steps:

-restarted
-installed the studio display drivers from "software update"
-unplugged the display and left it unplugged for several minutes
-inspected connections
-went through windows updates
-manually searched drivers under "device manager"

Find the display driver and install it to Windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.