Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BeyondtheTech

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2007
Normally $14.99, this app has gone free until June 12!

2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.

Includes Apple Watch companion app.

If someone needs a comprehensive app that syncs with your Reminders (along with many other services), try this on for size.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id303656546?mt=8

Reactions: echo4sierra

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
I, previously, owned 2Do IOS. I just saw, today, that the Mac version which is normally $49.99 (which is why I never bought it before) is on sale this week for 50% off at $24.99 so I bought it! I was waiting for Things to come down in price (I have the IOS versions of this too) but it hasn't happened so I'm going with 2Do which is very similar.

I like how both (2Do and Things) look on my Apple Watch.

The only thing, with 2Do for the Mac, I'm having problems with are the sync options. I did not see the iCloud option mentioned on the list of features. So, I went with Drop Box until I figure it out.

Update:
Oops; Nevermind . . . I misunderstood. It syncs through Reminders (CalDAV), which is through my Apple ID account so I had to enter my Apple ID information.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.