Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
Does anyone have any ideas when these may switch from PFS?

Just got my tracking number within the last minute! Delivery set for tomorrow. Pretty excited. I have 3 or 4 people at work who have kept bugging me asking if I got my watch yet lol! I think they're as excited as I am.

matthewv1227

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Manhattan
Mine has just shipped as well! If only my space black would ship too... Both have the same delivery date so it can't be too long...Was built around may 20th... Only a week old!

Last edited:

Slv3562

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Nothing yet. I keep refreshing the damn page, lol.

Edit: aaaand shipped. Next day air - should arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:

smg30

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2010
Minneapolis
Now have tracking # and info. Scheduled to arrive Thursday afternoon in Minneapolis. Watch currently in Mount Juliet, Tennessee.

38mm SG
Ordered May 1
Went PFS early AM 5/27, then shipped notification around 4pm central time.

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
Now have tracking # and info. Scheduled to arrive Thursday afternoon in Minneapolis. Watch currently in Mount Juliet, Tennessee.

38mm SG
Ordered May 1
Went PFS early AM 5/27, then shipped notification around 4pm central time.

Just checked and as of 2:55PM it was in Nashville!

And just because I know everyone loves a play by play, at 11:55pm it hit Louisville. Seems like the wrong direction but what the heck do I know? Says delivery by 3pm but in my neck of the woods that means 8pm for UPS...

Last edited:

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
When did you order?

That's convoluted. I ordered a 42mm on April 21 and changed it to the 38mm on May 21. It charged immediately but stayed at Processing through the Memorial Day weekend. Switched to PFS Tuesday night.

I have a 2nd 38mm SG for my wife ordered on May 8 that is still Processing.

juniorspank

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2015
That's convoluted. I ordered a 42mm on April 21 and changed it to the 38mm on May 21. It charged immediately but stayed at Processing through the Memorial Day weekend. Switched to PFS Tuesday night.

I have a 2nd 38mm SG for my wife ordered on May 8 that is still Processing.

Oh interesting, so you ordered a 38mm SG on May 21st and it shipped but your wife's May 8th order is still Processing?

My May 8th order is also still Processing, I wonder what happened with that day!

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
Oh interesting, so you ordered a 38mm SG on May 21st and it shipped but your wife's May 8th order is still Processing?

My May 8th order is also still Processing, I wonder what happened with that day!

I changed my April 21 order on May 21. I think changed is the key word as I kept the same order number. That's probably why it skipped ahead of my wife's.

juniorspank

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2015
I changed my April 21 order on May 21. I think changed is the key word as I kept the same order number. That's probably why it skipped ahead of my wife's.

I didn't realize this was an option, I had a 42mm ordered nearly a week before my May 8th order and instead just cancelled and placed a new order! Oh well, live and learn!

msb3079

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2010
collingswood. nj
Mine came around 10:30 this morning. Dig it, so far!

Attachments

• IMG_8806.JPG
    IMG_8806.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88

Slv3562

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Mine came at 10.20 am!

Looks nice. I'm still at work so I haven't had too much time to play around with it. Email notifications don't seem to go through and I don't feel the taps when I'm walking (though they're really strong when I'm sitting down). I'll see how it goes by tomorrow.

rjl021086

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Sitting here most of the day.... Check tracking around 1:30. "Reciever not available" BS!!!! No apartment buzzer rang or anything or even a notice left! Called the 800 and screamed at them said they're coming back. So annoying!! Hate UPS!

Fallon-AppleFan

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2015
State College PA
Has anyone had this problem: Yesterday morning around 7am (Eastern time) I got an email saying my credit card got declined and to call my bank (of course this happens). After I told my bank it was a legitimate purchase, I had apple charge my card again and it went through around 8am. After that, my status went back to "Processing." Now, over 24 hours later, nothing has happened. It seems most people are getting PFS fairly soon after they get charged. Anyone else have a similar issue?

RadioDaniel

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2010
Has anyone had this problem: Yesterday morning around 7am (Eastern time) I got an email saying my credit card got declined and to call my bank (of course this happens). After I told my bank it was a legitimate purchase, I had apple charge my card again and it went through around 8am. After that, my status went back to "Processing." Now, over 24 hours later, nothing has happened. It seems most people are getting PFS fairly soon after they get charged. Anyone else have a similar issue?

I have the exact same scenario going on. Has been over 24 hours since I got the bank to clear the charge and I'm still "Processing." We're probably waiting till the next batch goes out, which I'm guessing isn't going to be till next week.

Fallon-AppleFan

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2015
State College PA
I have the exact same scenario going on. Has been over 24 hours since I got the bank to clear the charge and I'm still "Processing." We're probably waiting till the next batch goes out, which I'm guessing isn't going to be till next week.

Unfortunately I think that's what is going to happen. I guess after our cards were rejected, Apple gave our Watches to the next order. How upsetting is that. :( .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.