Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Let this thread be a place where people can post any third party Apple Watch 'snap-in' bands/Adapters.

Specifically using Apples propriety mechanism for attaching bands. Not bands only for swap out on the modern buckle bands (like those seen on Amazon atm)

Right now there only seems to be the Click Adapter: https://www.get-click.com

Thanks to whomever made an Accessories sub forum! It was needed. :)

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
I ordered the space gray aluminum for 42 mm, and classic black leather band from Click. Since my phone won't ship until June, I'm fine with waiting for Click to ship my items.

drewsof07

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
I ordered the space gray aluminum for 42 mm, and classic black leather band from Click. Since my phone won't ship until June, I'm fine with waiting for Click to ship my items.

I'm preparing to wait into fall. With as many backers and the addition of Click M, I expect the launch will be delayed significantly. :(

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
I backed click, but pulled out because I found the last hours going-ons fishy.

I'm sure there will be knockoffs out before they even ship. :rolleyes:

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
I backed click, but pulled out because I found the last hours going-ons fishy.

I'm sure there will be knockoffs out before they even ship. :rolleyes:

Would you mind expanding on the comment "the last hours going-ons fishy" ?

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Would you mind expanding on the comment "the last hours going-ons fishy" ?

When their largest backer backed out of a $10,000 pledge, thus causing the highest stretch goal not to be met.

It was fishy because they were all over social media pushing for the stretch goal, then in the last hour (after the goal was met) posted that the Backer renegged.

drewsof07

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
Heck, I would be happy with a black plastic/rubber band for my sport (surprised the silver was not paired with a black band) at the ~ $20 price point. No fancy clicking mechanisms required, just slide it in. :cool:

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
When their largest backer backed out of a $10,000 pledge, thus causing the highest stretch goal not to be met.

It was fishy because they were all over social media pushing for the stretch goal, then in the last hour (after the goal was met) posted that the Backer renegged.

So does that mean, they won't be shipping their products ?

scott99

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2007
They probably will, but I wasn't liking the scenario.

I understand. I just like the idea. I own a lot of watches, and know of some great watch strap shops, so I thought the "click" idea is a great one (I ordered the space gray aluminum). There are zillions of 22" straps out there. Plus I liked the black leather one they had on their site for only $15 (ordered it), going to put it on my Space Gray 42mm Sport.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.