Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

curtis.gaul

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Worthington MN
I created a total theme for my ipod that included app icons, lock sounds, sliders, wallpapers, and others from scratch. I consider this pretty impressive since ive never created a theme before or done a lot of anything with computers. I actually did it a year before I got my iPod. The theme only came with 2 problems.

1)The totally custom charging battery I made has parts that are moving. The tongue is eventually supposed to reach a cricket but the cricket has moved way up and left of where it should. It remains below the tongue but isnt in the right spot until 100% charge. I know in the pictures The text is black, I havent gotten back on the computer yet to make it white. I want to get the cricket to the proper spot and also it would be nice to center the whole image. The one in white is the original file one, the black is in use

2) My wallpaper is zoomed in way far of what it should be. I followed the instructions for the retina wallpaper with the 2x towards the end but I dont think it turned out right. Instead of the whole image I got just the eye in the corner

I would appreciate any input to help further this theme. Also if anyone has any suggestions to further expand the theme or would like to get it they can post that too.

Attachments

• battery example.gif
    battery example.gif
    219.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0056.PNG
    IMG_0056.PNG
    100.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Wallpaper.png
    Wallpaper.png
    259 KB · Views: 95
  • error.png
    error.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.