Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ppcg4mac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2012
Northwest Kansas
I am trying to jailbreak my iPod Touch 2g, i have jailbroken it before (with the same app) and now i cant for some reason.
I DFU and then press jailbreak, bit then the iPod shows a grey screen and greenpois0n says that the jailbreak fails.
I am able to reboot the iPod and it still works, but i really want to jailbreak it.

Last edited:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I am trying to jailbreak my iPod Touch 2g, i have jailbroken it before (with the same app) and now i cant for some reason.
I DFU and then press jailbreak, bit then the iPod shows a grey screen and greenpois0n says that the jailbreak fails.
I am able to reboot the iPod and it still works, but i really want to jailbreak it.

Try using redsn0w to jailbreak 4.2.1

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community

If you are on Mavericks, Greenpois0n won't run under it.

ppcg4mac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2012
Northwest Kansas
I dont know why but it worked today,
I tried red, but it said that it wasnt supported on my iPod (i may have been using the wrong version though)
oh well it is solved.

It may have been simpler if i actualy owned a computer and wasnt doing this at the library (i guess the 3rd computer is the charm!)

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    69.2 KB · Views: 76
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.