Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
New space grey orders on the U.S. site have also been updated to 2-3 week despatch.

I'm a little confused about that. I ordered on April 25 (42mm sport black) and it's been bumped to 2-3 weeks, Jun 15-19 delivery but if I order now, over a month later, I have the same delivery window?

That's weird to me. I'm expecting to get it earlier than the current delivery window.

Honey Badger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2011
I'm a little confused about that. I ordered on April 25 (42mm sport black) and it's been bumped to 2-3 weeks, Jun 15-19 delivery but if I order now, over a month later, I have the same delivery window?

That's weird to me. I'm expecting to get it earlier than the current delivery window.

I'm confused too. I ordered SG 42mm on April 14th and I have a delivery window of June 16th to the 22nd. Weird how your window is better than mine.

exxxviii

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2015

I'm confused too. I ordered SG 42mm on April 14th and I have a delivery window of June 16th to the 22nd. Weird how your window is better than mine.
This is the indication that Apple's manufacturing has fully caught up with the order backlog and any new orders coming in. The date ranges are just macro approximations. At the individual level, they will probably continue to fulfill orders in the sequence received.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Ordered the 42mm Apple Watch with Milanese Loop on May 1st.

Originally July.
Then 4-5 Weeks
Now 2-3 Weeks (16-22 Jun)

Went to Preparing to Ship yesterday and shipped today with early delivery expected this Wednesday (watch is coming from China).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.