Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mactech20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2021
Hi all,

Looking for a all in one stand that can charge my iPhone, Apple Watch, Airpods, and iPad Mini 6. Any ideas or options? I am not finding much on amazon.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Your iPad doesn't have wireless charging so you'd need to plug it in with a cable anyway.

From what Ive been able to tell there aren't any charging pads for the other three which also have a wired charger stand for the iPad. Have you considered just getting a separate charging stand for your iPad?

I have seen some which will do all four, but not wirelessly.

Last edited:

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
They do exist, but like @darngooddesign said the iPad doesn’t charge wirelessly so you’re going to have a cable for the iPad. Some of the solutions just have a bunch of USB ports, e.g. it’s more for “4 iPads” than those specific 4 devices. One I’ve seen is the “Omnia Q5” which is available from a variety of sources.

The trouble with limiting yourself to a 3-port charger with an iPad holder, is that you’re not going to get a lot of options. If you happen to find exactly what you’re looking for - great! If not, be prepared to “Punt” and find a good 3-port charger with a different solution for your iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.