Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SatManager

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2012
Las Vegas
I received my watch on 2 Jun and of all the luck it was defective. The Force Touch will not work. I was given the choice of sending the watch in for repair and taking 2 to 3 weeks or just getting a refund and ordering it again from scratch. Some choice!

davemaster223

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Thought I'd check back in here to update everyone. Order was made 4/28 towards the evening. My CC was charged 6/4/15 at ~12:30 AM PST, went into PFS maybe an hour after. It transitioned into the "Shipped" state at 2:45 PM PST (~14 hours) and will be delivered TOMORROW 6/5/15.

Reactions: Christocentric

kveille

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
Thought I'd check back in here to update everyone. Order was made 4/28 towards the evening. My CC was charged 6/4/15 at ~12:30 AM PST, went into PFS maybe an hour after. It transitioned into the "Shipped" state at 2:45 PM PST (~14 hours) and will be delivered TOMORROW 6/5/15.

Where are you located?

davemaster223

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
Mine says shipped without any tracking information
As does mine, but the email from apple came through already putting it with a 6/5 deliver day. From past orders w/ Apple, its typically Apple that gives you a longer than usual estimated delivery once your order enters the "Shipped" state. With the Iphone 6+ they quoted me almost a week after it actually arrived so Its safe to assume it will be here tomorrow unless unforseen complications arise.

exxxviii

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2015
I received my watch on 2 Jun and of all the luck it was defective. The Force Touch will not work. I was given the choice of sending the watch in for repair and taking 2 to 3 weeks or just getting a refund and ordering it again from scratch. Some choice!
Crap choice. Just return and abandon for V2.

Scott1012

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
New York City

Ditto. Ordered Black Sport 42mm on April 28th in afternoon and UPS has it being delivered tomorrow from Tennessee. Got the alert at 5:15pm EST today.

Went from delivering June 12-16th last night to being delivered tomorrow!

Reactions: Planepics

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
Ditto. Ordered Black Sport 42mm on April 28th in afternoon and UPS has it being delivered tomorrow from Tennessee. Got the alert at 5:15pm EST today.

Went from delivering June 12-16th last night to being delivered tomorrow!

I've been in PFS for just over 7 hours. Hoping to see some shipping info with arrival for the weekend soon. April 30. Illinois.

Michman01

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2013
Thinking early May orders will be charged before the weekend. June 12-17th orders that ship in 7-10 days. That's what I am 42mm SG ordered May 3rd at 5:40 pm est.

Reactions: Planepics

Cassied219

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Ordered 5/3 two 42 SG

Apple charged my bank for one 42 mm apple watch and 2 apple care. around 10:45pm est. Got an email at 11pm est. stating that I needed to call my bank because my order couldn't be processed due to insufficient funds. Called my bank told them the issue. They told me there were two charges for apple care and one for one 42mm watch. That apple tried to do a 4th charge for $745.50 (did the math, two 38mm, plus tax). Bank denied that charge for insufficient funds. They told me to call apple to see what is happening with my order. Called apple would not confirm what happened they just said they would take care of it, put me on hold, called my bank for manual authorization. The rep got back on the phone with me, said the manual authorization went through but apple still has a pending $325 charge on my account and they do not know where that number came from. They have to send my order over to their credit card account reps tomorrow to get them to take the charge off my account. My order now is on hold and now still in processing purgatory because APPLE SCREWED UP the charges to my account. My delivery date has now been pushed back from 6/11-6/16 to now 6/12-6/17. I am now LIVID with apple for pushing my order back because of a mistake on their part. I even asked the rep if he could change my shipping from standard to overnight and he told me that ALL apple watch orders are sent overnight shipping....smh WORST APPLE ONLINE ORDERING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
My Sport BSB 42mm ordered on April 30 at around 11:30pm EST just shipped. It took right at 12 hours to go from Preparing for Shippment to actually shipped. Not long now!

Is yours coming next day air?

I got shipment notice last night.

April 30 3PM. 42 mm SGS BSB. Illinois.

But it's not coming ups next day air like so many others and my fiancée's 38mm AWS WSB did 2 weeks ago . Bummer! Mine is coming worldwide express saver for some reason? Will arrive early next week.

Christocentric

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Kentucky

But it's not coming ups next day air like so many others and my fiancée's 38mm AWS WSB did 2 weeks ago . Bummer! Mine is coming worldwide express saver for some reason? Will arrive early next week.

Mine is coming Worldwide Express Saver also. Good news is that it will also arive the first of next week. However, since it didn't technically ship until Friday (around 1:00am), and excluding Saturday delivery, even if it would have be sent next day air it wouldn't have gotten to me any sooner.
Sounds like our watches are traveling a very similar path.

Christocentric

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Kentucky

Is your watch in Anchorage now?

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
Is your watch in Anchorage now?

Yup! LOL

United Parcel Service Plane 61 from Seoul (Incheon) to Anchorage landed just a little bit ago on Flightaware and then the UPS location updated to Anchorage. So now I need to look on Flight aware for planes out of Anchorage to Louisville. lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.