Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Your comment is proof of the success of Apple's "under promise and over deliver" magic trick. You've forgotten all about the delays and frustration for the past several weeks. Your statement was, "feels like an authentic product launch". That's exactly the response Apple was hoping for I'm sure.

Glad you got the watch! Have fun at your party. I hope you saturate the guests with envy.

I was thinking the same thing.... Did I lose sight of the 1 month delay and agonizing wait??? Thank God I only paid $226 for this watch haha.

Glad you got the watch! Have fun at your party. I hope you saturate the guests with envy.

That is the plan, hahahahaha!!!

airfrancisco

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2005
I know man... From June shipment to June 22-29 to June 16-22 to June 1!!!!! I'll say apple really will have them available in stores in June.

When did you order and what model? I got June 16-22 for Space Grey Sport and hoping to see same delivery as yours.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
A MECHANICAL FAILURE HAS DELAYED DELIVERY.... WTF! Anyone has this on ups tracking?

EvilManatee

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2015
Yeah I got the mechanical failure thing too. Apparently there was a bit of a delay with the aircraft transporting all our watches from China but it is only a few hours behind. There are a few guys tracking the flight from China in the SS BSB thread #

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
My watch 42 SS BCB still show deliver for 16-22 June but is sitting in the UPS terminal 10 miles from the house

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Yeah I got the mechanical failure thing too. Apparently there was a bit of a delay with the aircraft transporting all our watches from China but it is only a few hours behind. There are a few guys tracking the flight from China in the SS BSB thread #

Tracking flights? Is it possible to do that with any shipment or is it just easy to spot which one theirs is on because it would show up as having mechanical issues when looking at a flight tracker online? I think mine went out on the plane right after that one.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Congratulations bro! Got mine this afternoon too! I'm going to set it up tomorrow morning but I'll sleep good tonight knowing my baby is home:D

You too bud thanks man... Sleep well my friend sleep well haha

Reactions: edlex
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.