Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
I've heard origins is in but I don't want it if it's not the full version and has no replay value...

So is origins a demo for something coming later or just advertisement for he mac/wii versions of the game?

The full mac version is out now. The iPhone version is just that... the iPhone version. If Spore can't run on a RevA MacBook :mad: it won't be running on an iPhone any time soon. :(

I have to live with Spore Origin on my phone because my G5 and MacBook can't run the full version. :(

GorillaPaws

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I've heard origins is in but I don't want it if it's not the full version and has no replay value...

So is origins a demo for something coming later or just advertisement for he mac/wii versions of the game?

Spore Origins is the game. The full retail version was never planned to be released for the iPhone/iPod Touch. How could that possibly work on such a small screen anyways? As far as pick-up-and-play handheld games Spore Origins is actually pretty darn good imo. I'm hoping they expand on the origins version and start a series out of it.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Spore Origins is for the iPhone/iPod touch, and DS. There are different versions for different platforms.

TEG

Actually DS is yet another game, Spore Creatures. Creatures plays almost like an adventure/RPG.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.