Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Regbial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
So I checked the award on both my Apple Watch and my iPhone and now it says you need 7 workouts of at least 5 minutes each instead of the previous 15?... is it this way for anyone else? Is it an error on my phone or watch...?

It also says I've already completed 9 such workouts yet I haven't gotten it. I just updated so maybe on my next workout tomorrow it will pop. It also appears my previous awards for this (when it was 15 min) have completely disappeared? Anyone else?

Is this another one of those headache inducing (for people who are a bit OCD like me) bugs in the newest update? ?

IMG_2837.PNG

Reactions: walker47

Regbial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
If this isn't a glitch, this award is going to be pretty much meaningless (I know I know, aren't they all..?) now for most people. I mean just warming up with yoga and cycling to the park (to run and do calisthenics, another 3 5+min workouts) is already two workouts done. It'll pop within two days of doing workouts, which will make it an annoyance? ... what was Apple thinking? (if true..)

Regbial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
I'm also pretty darn sure I've done several Move Goal 300% awards but they're gone too.. o_O

walker47

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2021
Yes, I have exactly the same issues. Wording has been changed to 5 minutes instead of 15. All my history for workouts is lost. I have also noted that the distance, pace and time accuracies are no longer the same as just before the update. They have screwed up the iWatch software and this reflects a lack of testing and detail in their development process. Was the heart monitor software also corrupted?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.