Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rumblefish

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2016
Just read about the massive $ in gold retrieval from old phones that Apple is collecting.
That's nice.
Now, how about getting my (less than 1 yr old,) iPhone 6+ to work correctly after the iOS 9.3.1 updates and supposed fixes !!! I have spent many, MANY days, and far too much time on this, reading countless forum postings, "fix it "scenarios, tutorials, various Wi-Fi/router re-set procedures and you tube videos. This thing is still stumbling around, crashing, locking up, wi-fi slow or not working at all, etc.... Yes, I could do a factory reset and HOPE that works, BUT WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO !
Apple should have fixed this FROM THEIR END by now, not their customers.
Apple isn't paying me.
Look how long it's been now since the update and supposed fixes and STILL !!!! You know that I am not the only one either.
Ready to go back to Android?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Most people aren't really having any major issues. Some are experiencing some issues here and there, which is really how it has always been with pretty much any update.

Rumblefish

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 18, 2016
Most people aren't really having any major issues. Some are experiencing some issues here and there, which is really how it has always been with pretty much any update.
Thank you and understood, but when you take in the numbers of owners out there, that still means that there are quite many of us who are.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Thank you and understood, but when you take in the numbers of owners out there, that still means that there are quite many of us who are.
Sure, as is the case with pretty much any mass produced product, and has been for basically ages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.