Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slester

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
So, my alarm didn't go off this morning. This has happened four or five times in the past few months. I go to see why I missed it, and my phone is dead. The only way to bring it back to life is by doing a two-button reset. The phone is 100% charged when it comes back to life. The common theme is that I take it off it's charger within an hour before the alarm is suppose to go off. The phone never crashes during the day, only after i pull it off it's charger pre-alarm in the morning. This has happened on previous betas as well. I don't remember if it has happened on non-betas. The charging cable is made by amazon.

Has anybody seen similar behavior? Thanks.

Recognition

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2013
So, my alarm didn't go off this morning. This has happened four or five times in the past few months. I go to see why I missed it, and my phone is dead. The only way to bring it back to life is by doing a two-button reset. The phone is 100% charged when it comes back to life. The common theme is that I take it off it's charger within an hour before the alarm is suppose to go off. The phone never crashes during the day, only after i pull it off it's charger pre-alarm in the morning. This has happened on previous betas as well. I don't remember if it has happened on non-betas. The charging cable is made by amazon.

Has anybody seen similar behavior? Thanks.
Its a beta. you accepted the terms and conditions that it's not the final released software and may not perform as expected.
As a beta tester its your duty to report any issues and bugs to Apple via the feedback app on your iPhone which appears when you install the beta software.

My iPhone was crashing when swiping up on the camera icon on the lock screen when running beta 9.3, I sent a feedback report to Apple and then reverted back to 9.2.

slester

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2010
Thanks for letting me know what my duty is. Now I have the knowledge to fight this scourge.

Reactions: Recognition
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.