Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DevT

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
xcode 15.3, macos 14.4.1 , My cocoa app when running from xcode causes these failed statements:

BOOL _NSPersistentUIDeleteItemAtFileURL(NSURL *const __strong) Failed to open directory URL for deletion .....

Last edited:

Senor Cuete

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
When I run my app on XCode I get these errors:

This method should not be called on the main thread as it may lead to UI unresponsiveness.

This method should not be called on the main thread as it may lead to UI unresponsiveness.

cannot open file at line 49295 of [1b37c146ee]
os_unix.c:49295: (2) open(/private/var/db/DetachedSignatures) - No such file or directory

BOOL _NSPersistentUIDeleteItemAtFileURL(NSURL *const __strong) Failed to stat item: file:///Users/myname/Library/Containers/com.myAppname/Data/Library/Saved%20Application%20State/com.myAppname.savedState/restorecount.plist

This is crap. On the developers Forums there is a note by Quinn "the eskimo" telling you to ignore this.

DevT

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2019
When I run my app on XCode I get these errors:

cannot open file at line 49295 of [1b37c146ee]
os_unix.c:49295: (2) open(/private/var/db/DetachedSignatures) - No such file or directory

BOOL _NSPersistentUIDeleteItemAtFileURL(NSURL *const __strong) Failed to stat item: file:///Users/myname/Library/Containers/com.myAppname/Data/Library/Saved%20Application%20State/com.myAppname.savedState/restorecount.plist

This is crap. On the developers Forums there is a note by Quinn "the eskimo" telling you to ignore this.
could you send me the link please?.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.