Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chanibus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2008
posted onto the Beejive forum:

I have a 0 next to my BeeJive icon now, I realize a number is suppose to be there when you have unread messages (1 & up) but I've never seen it w/ a 0. It wasn't like that until today. I even tried force quitting the app and I tried taking all accounts offline and the 0 remains. I know this is only cosmetic but I'm just curious why it's showing up?

http://www.beejive.com/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=347

anyone else experiencing this?

chanibus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2008
Likely because you're jailbroken and installed the backgrounder app as per your post on Beejive's forums.

yeah...probably so, weird that it still shows after i force quit, log off, uninstall/reinstall, i even uninstalled backgrounder and it's still showing 0. oh well...was just wondering if this was happening to anyone else

chanibus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2008
umm are you running a cracked version of beejive?

umm, no, you think i would run a cracked app and then post a problem on their official forum? I'm not jailbroken to run free apps, it's for other stuff like winterboard, cycorder, backgrounder, last fm scrobbling, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.