Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Diana35

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2024
I noticed when I took some selfies and there was a brown circle with 2 white arrows appeared in all my photos. I don’t know how to get ride of it and it ruined my photos. Other than that the photos taken were also a kind of blur. Anyone has the same experience and what did you do ? Thanks Diana

Attachments

• IMG_6472.jpeg
    IMG_6472.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 78

GrenadeOconnor

Suspended
Mar 11, 2024
I noticed when I took some selfies and there was a brown circle with 2 white arrows appeared in all my photos. I don’t know how to get ride of it and it ruined my photos. Other than that the photos taken were also a kind of blur. Anyone has the same experience and what did you do ? Thanks Diana
You seem to have taken a screenshot (a capture of exactly what's on your phones display) rather than a photo of you, which happens when you press Volume Up + the Side Button on the right. What you need to do is press that white circle at the bottom of the screen, or if you do want to use the volume buttons to take a photo, make sure you aren't also pressing the side button at the same time.

Diana35

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2024
You seem to have taken a screenshot (a capture of exactly what's on your phones display) rather than a photo of you, which happens when you press Volume Up + the Side Button on the right. What you need to do is press that white circle at the bottom of the screen, or if you do want to use the volume buttons to take a photo, make sure you aren't also pressing the side button at the same time.
You are right. Thank you. 😄

• Love
Reactions: GrenadeOconnor
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.