Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I want to purchase a non Apple 27"+ display so i can plug in my MacBook. Anything in mind to suggest, or is there a site that will compare displays with the Apple ones?

Madonepro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
I want to purchase a non Apple 27"+ display so i can plug in my MacBook. Anything in mind to suggest, or is there a site that will compare displays with the Apple ones?
There are many choices, but first you need to give your post some more detail. What do you want to use the monitor for? Gaming? Videography? Photography? Business number crunching? How old is your MacBook, and what ports do you have. What is your price range. Lot's of questions, before we can really suggest something that will match.

Reactions: iMi

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Youre right #Madonepro, im looking for a display mostly for Photography, Illustrator design, a little Videography, no gaming. My MacBook is the A1534 model :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Youre right #Madonepro, im looking for a display mostly for Photography, Illustrator design, a little Videography, no gaming. My MacBook is the A1534 model :)
I would say something from benq if you're wanting color accuracy and quality. I have an LG monitor they make the display panels for others so I don't think you can go with them either

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Thanks maflynn, but im wondering isn't there anyone that has a display for the same needs like i do? I think such users are the only ones that can say and recommend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.