Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JesusSaves

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2022
United Kingdom
I’m just venting to be honest but what annoys me:

Phone Calls: Taking a phone call whilst on AirPods leaves my phone screen on. What a waste of battery. Even when I turn it off, one slight tap and it remains on until I manually turn it off again. Not great if notifications activate that if I’m not watch wearing at the time.

Siri: the fact I still don’t know how to ‘properly’ turn Siri off. There’s no ‘close’ Siri button, I just keep tapping the screen to try to exit it, which usually doesn’t work.

Alarms: saying ‘turn off all alarms’ blurts out ‘okay I’ve turned off all alarms’. Previously I could shut that voice off by closing Siri. Now, I have to wait for Siri to stop talking, waking up the rest of the household.

Keyboard: The ability to slide the keyboard out the way when on an iPad, if it interrupts my screen, is great. But once it’s out the way, bringing it back is a real pain. You bring it back and it goes away again. This remains ‘temporarily’ gone for about 12 hours for me, before it eventually decides to return without me having to manually force it back each time.

iOS 15 rant over.. for now 😉

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.