Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Will the square power supply of my 667 work with my 500? I have never tried and don't want to break the 500 or the power block.

How on earth do you run an external projector and close the powerbook lid? I have seen people do this but have never worked out how they do it!

Does anybody know the order number of the White Pro Mouse?

Ensign

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
The adapter should work with both, According to AppleSpec they both have the exact same power requirements. As for the White mouse I don't think you can buy it unless you don't mind getting a spare iMac with it.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
If you put down the lid the computer is gonna go to sleep as far as I know.

The batery should work just fine, wouldn't be to practical to design two different kind of batteries for the same model.

Ask for the white pro mouse.

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
Projector

You need a keyboard and mouse. You shut the computer off then using your mouse and keyboard you start up the machine and use it as normal with the lid down.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Right, thats quite a problem due to the fact that I have got a Pro Keyboard to use with it but the Pro keyboard doesn't have a power-on button!

Thanks for all your help, very useful.

Ensign

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.