Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TimDeRosa

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2008
Looking for a magnetic style folio case similar to Apple’s Smart Folio. I want to be able to quickly attach and remove my IPP from the case and use it interchangeably with the Magic Keyboard case. My only issue is I strongly dislike the material/feel of Apple’s Smart Folio case. Options such as the leather case from Nomad seem nice but they seem like it wouldn’t be too easy to clip in/clip out the iPad too easily and would probably wear out If you continued to do this anyway. So basically what I am looking for is a leather or nicer version of the Apple’s Smart Folio. Anyone found something like this?

TimDeRosa

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2008
No I have not, thanks for that! I’m not in love with the extra flap covering the pencil but this is the best option I’ve seen yet

LibbyLA

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2017
No I have not, thanks for that! I’m not in love with the extra flap covering the pencil but this is the best option I’ve seen yet
I have the Torro for my Mini 6 and really like it. I like the flap because it keeps my pencil more secure but if you don’t have a pencil, you won’t appreciate it. The flap does keep the folio from opening by accident.

I actually have two of the Torro folios, a black one and a blue one. I don’t think I’ve used the Apple folio since I got the first Torro (the black one). Bought the blue one when it became available and use the black when we go to our camp and the blue for everything else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.