Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nlivo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat, Australia
I have searched and found nothing (unless im expected to sipher through thousands of posts) but is there a simple way to make your calendar editable?? Preferably without having to write code. Thanks.

macchappy

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2007
Down towards the bottom of the list in installer, there is a tweak, but it will wipe out any mods to the icon order...

shoefly

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2007
If you want to keep your app order, you can just copy the iPhone version of the app over to your iTouch.

bwanac

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2006
there is a simple plist edit... the same plist used to rearrange apps... i forgot it though... but im sure you can search and find it though.

nlivo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat, Australia
thanks heaps for that. That was very easy. While we're on the topic of things to do easy, is there an easy way to re-arrange your apps?? I have searched and couldnt find anything. Thanks.

shoefly

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2007
thanks heaps for that. That was very easy. While we're on the topic of things to do easy, is there an easy way to re-arrange your apps?? I have searched and couldnt find anything. Thanks.

Nothing incredibly easy, but if you're using Windows, there's iOrder. If you're on a Mac, you'll still have to edit the .plist file with a text editor. It's not all that hard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.