Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
My job has been paying all my iPhone bills. Due to my wife's illness, I must surrender this job as we move close to immediate family in another state. Having been to 90 countries, I will do restricted travel where only my actual expenses are covered. (I am actively seeking full-time employment.)
I am attaching screenshots of the two plans that might work for me. I do not plan to switch before 7/1/23 (when my contract ends) as I have another international trip in late June and I know my current AT&T (premium unlimited) plan works in the UK and Switzerland.
So how would these plans from Consumer Cellular and T-Mobile compare for adding service for my Apple Watch? How well do these plans work away from North America? When T-Mobile says unlimited data on 'their' network how well does that work when driving and flying around the USA? Is CC 10GB a better choice for domestic and international travel? Is one more reliable than the other in terms of connections and customer service?
And so on for one who gets AARP and 55+ plans. I am grateful for advice from this informed community.
IMG_9598.PNG
IMG_9599.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.