Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
I know, or think I have seen this here somewhere but didn't find it...
Anyway, I am seeing this error on my iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, and iPad 4. I have not seen this on my iPhone 6+. All are running iOS8.4 but have seen this infrequently in iOS8.3. It has become very common under 8.4 for me. The web page will cut off. Can happen for any site that has a display longer than the screen.
Safari Error.jpg

The entire page will load but everything below the original screen size will be as above. refreshing may / may not fix it.
Looking for ideas as to cause and is there anything I can do to minimize the occurrences of this.
o_O

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've seen it on my iPhone 6 before a few times when I was still on iOS 8. Usually a refresh fixed it, or closing out Safari completely and then relaunch and refresh. I haven't seen it happen yet in any iOS 9 beta.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
I've seen it on my iPhone 6 before a few times when I was still on iOS 8. Usually a refresh fixed it, or closing out Safari completely and then relaunch and refresh. I haven't seen it happen yet in any iOS 9 beta.

That would be great!
Refresh usually does work. It just gets tiring and frustrating.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.