Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bevz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
UK
I've had my acceptance on the iphone developer program, have paid by money and received a confirmation email. What next? I must be missing something as i can't find any mention of what to do next? Does anyone know where i go or what i do now to download OS 2 and get my certificate?

thanks

doodads

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2007
East BF, TN
I've had my acceptance on the iphone developer program, have paid by money and received a confirmation email. What next? I must be missing something as i can't find any mention of what to do next? Does anyone know where i go or what i do now to download OS 2 and get my certificate?

thanks

Maybe develop something?

genshi

macrumors 6502a

thanks

This may seem obvious but, didn't the confirmation email have a link to a download or anything? Also, if you now log back in to the developers site and re-download the SDK, does it give you something different at all?

LiveForever

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2007
I,m not a developer but personally I am very glad is adding some quality control for the apps people will eventually buy. Good luck in developing your app..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.