Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreenApple29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
sometimes history repeats itself

when iOS 8 came out i reported almost the same bug regarding one of the accessibility features, zoom in ios

accessibility zoom in iOS 8 problems

now with the release of iOS 9 zoom feature is even worse

the three finger gesture sometimes works sometimes it doesnt

and when it does when you move around in the zoom area with two fingers the screen is almost flickering

the only solution, temporary of course that i have found is to use the control switch menu shortcut so as to have this and manually adjust the zoom and work around a document or whatever i would like to see

this is a huge issue for me and for any other visual impaired user making it almost impossible to use the device under iOS 9

for any user either vision impaired or with normal vision, can you please replicate this and confirm this? Try and enable the zoom and then use the three finger gesture to zoom in an app or on the home screen

I'm very worried and very disappointed since this is the main reason i stick to apple for so many years. accessibility tools have been on iOS devices since day one and they have been the best in comparison with the rest of the mobile OS out there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.