Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

melman101

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
I'm on the reservation line at the Westchester Apple Store and the dude said he has plenty of accessories. Fully stocked. They also said they will have plenty plenty plenty of ipad stock.

Interesting note:
I say

"Yeah but you don't have the camera connection kit."
He says "You might be pleasantly surpised"

StBDawg

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2008
Ugh, after reading this I kinda wish I didn't pre order one and just stuck with my reserve. Now I am stuck sitting at home having to wait until UPS delivers my iPad then try going to either Best Buy or Apple to get a few accessories. The only one I really want is the dock. I'm debating between the official Apple case or the Incase Neoprene Sleeve. I'm a sucker first party stuff and I like how it has the Apple logo on the front but in terms of safety, I'm leaning towards the Incase that totally covers it, zips shut and has a soft paded inside. I have one for my MBP and I love it.

bugout

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2008
is everything!
I'm at the apple store palisades about 20 minutes from you and they said they absolutly do NOT have the camera connection kit. They do have "plenty" of everything else though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.