Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

warpedpink

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 14, 2012
I just got an iPad2 and I'm looking for a package deal. I've been surfing Amazon.com but I find myself having a tough time choosing a package. I don't know who's good. I'm hoping for a package, rather than order everything separately. I thought I'd check here.

I would like the following:
  • Protective Case
  • Keyboard
  • Stylus
  • Protective screen cover

If money was no object, what would you recommend?
If my budget was $100, would would you recommend?

Clear, direct answers would make me happy but so would brand names or stores on Amazon.

Infinite Jest

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2011
Harrisonburg, Va
I just got an iPad2 and I'm looking for a package deal. I've been surfing Amazon.com but I find myself having a tough time choosing a package. I don't know who's good. I'm hoping for a package, rather than order everything separately. I thought I'd check here.

I would like the following:
  • Protective Case
  • Keyboard
  • Stylus
  • Protective screen cover

If money was no object, what would you recommend?
If my budget was $100, would would you recommend?

Clear, direct answers would make me happy but so would brand names or stores on Amazon.

I don't think your going to find a 'package' per se with anything of any great quality. While it would definitely take more time to build your accessory collection with individual items, you would be better served going forward both in terms of quality of your purchases and value.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.