Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nirvana06

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
Toronto
what are some good accessories to protect the Touch? I'd like some pouch or something of it.

I like the pieace of cloth that came with it, would not mind a pouch similar to the one that ipod video came with. Something that leaves the screen and home button exposed.

Anybody find anything good?

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
Screen Protectors

Hi,

What I did is used a pastic screen protector my friend gave me. I left the plastic on the ipod for now and removed it from the back but put the plastic screen cover on the back of the ipod so it doesnt scratch for now. I know you can find these at wal mart and for now (until i get a case) its picture perfect for what I want to do!

hope that helps

Cheers,
Arisian

nirvana06

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
Toronto
I dont like that sock at all. And I'm not a fan of protective screens. I want video ipod like pouch. Or something like that.

Hoopdy

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
When I was talking to Apple Support last night about my Touch he let it slip that an iPod Touch case will be available soon at Apple's online store. He said the servers just haven't been updated.

All the accessories listed online at apple.com are just generic iPod accessories.

Hoopdy

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
5G Pouch with Touch?

Does the black or white pouch that came with your 5G iPod Video snuggly fit the Touch?

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.