Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macmacmacmacmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
i got my macbook sometime last year and it came installed with tiger along with all the ilife applications (iphoto, idvd, imovie, etc). I got leopard through apples up-to-date program and installed it and everything was fine.

about a week ago i had to restart my mac from fresh, so i put in the leopard disc and chose the option 'erase and install'. i went to use iphoto today and noticed it wasnt in the applications folder, and neither were any of the ilife applications. i was wondering if there is anyway to get these back, since they came installed with my macbook and id quite like them back.

thanks

macmacmacmacmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
so if i put the tiger disc in will i just be able to install the apps over the top of leopard so to speak, or will i have to start from fresh again?

thanks for the quick replies by the way

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Correct, there will be an option to "install optional applications" or something similarly named. (Sorry, I'm away from my Tiger disc at the moment.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.