Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JustWantMe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2014
hey everyone..

i have a iphone 4s .. when i insert sim into it iphone show Activation Screen Lock.. without sim its work fine. i delete icould account into setting.. and setup a new account there.. but when i insert again sim iphone ask old icould email id and password..what should i do now i don't have old account password..

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
hey everyone..

i have a iphone 4s .. when i insert sim into it iphone show Activation Screen Lock.. without sim its work fine. i delete icould account into setting.. and setup a new account there.. but when i insert again sim iphone ask old icould email id and password..what should i do now i don't have old account password..

I'm guessing you bought a phone from a 3rd party? Either that, you found a lost phone, or you stole it.

Either way, you'll need the old iCloud account and password, or have the old owner disable it.

Otherwise, there's nothing you can do with the phone.

JustWantMe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2014
i just buy it from someone.

as i tell i changed icould email without sim..
if i install new version in DFU mode..
after install iphone may ask for new email ??
is that possible...:confused::confused:

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
i just buy it from someone.

as i tell i changed icould email without sim..
if i install new version in DFU mode..
after install iphone may ask for new email ??
is that possible...:confused::confused:

No. The previous reply to your question should give you all the info you need to know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.