Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saabmp3

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tacoma, WA
I'm a member of the ADC student program too and I'm assuming were going to get it. We got a free copy of panther so I don't see why we wouldn't get tiger.

BEN

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
johng723 said:
I'm part of the student ADC program and I was wondering if when tiger comes out, they send it for free?

Yes Apple will; but keep in mind that the Student ADC program is only a year. If your membership runs out before Tiger ships, you'll be paying $119 (edu) like everyone else. ;)

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Hmmm... maybe I should join the student ADC program. I am in fact a student (in programming no less!). I figure I might as well get my ADC student hardware discount this year. I'm itching for a PowerMac G5 although I think I'm at least going to wait until this Winter or possibly next Summer (around this time). Plus if I get a free copy of Tiger (for my iBook) that'll be spiffy. Time to look into that and maybe even purchase my membership sometime in the next few months...

saabmp3

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tacoma, WA
carletonmusic said:
Yes Apple will; but keep in mind that the Student ADC program is only a year. If your membership runs out before Tiger ships, you'll be paying $119 (edu) like everyone else. ;)

Don't you mean 69.99 (edu)?

BEN

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2002
Do Students get the pre-release version that was handed out at WWDC?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.