Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I have two Apple accounts on my devices: one for iTunes and one for iCloud. I applied for and got the Apple Card and easily able to add the Apple Card as a payment for iTunes. I simply went in and chose "Add Payment Method" and the Apple Card showed up under the "Found in Wallet". I chose it and the card was added".

The problem I'm having is if I tap on my name in settings to go to the iCloud settings and then tap "Payment & Shipping" and then "Add Payment Method", the Apple Card doesn't show up under the "Found in Wallet".

I can't find any way to add the Apple Card as a payment for iCloud. How can I do this?

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I have two Apple accounts on my devices: one for iTunes and one for iCloud. I applied for and got the Apple Card and easily able to add the Apple Card as a payment for iTunes. I simply went in and chose "Add Payment Method" and the Apple Card showed up under the "Found in Wallet". I chose it and the card was added".

The problem I'm having is if I tap on my name in settings to go to the iCloud settings and then tap "Payment & Shipping" and then "Add Payment Method", the Apple Card doesn't show up under the "Found in Wallet".

I can't find any way to add the Apple Card as a payment for iCloud. How can I do this?

So I set up the Apple Card on my iPad and was able to set payment up there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.