Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
Photoshop CS3 Extended seems to work fine for me on mountain lion (I've not had any problems but I'm not a heavy photoshop user any more, which is why I've never upgraded from CS3)

Lancer

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Australia
Photoshop CS3 Extended seems to work fine for me on mountain lion (I've not had any problems but I'm not a heavy photoshop user any more, which is why I've never upgraded from CS3)

This is good to know, I'm waiting on getting an iMac which will come with ML and I don't have the $$ to get CS6.

travelsheep

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2013
Hi,

I really need to know about the compatibility with the Adobe CS3 ( Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional ). Does anyone here know?

thanks for your time

I run the full Adobe CS3 suite on my MacBook Air 2011 OS X El Capitain 10.11.6 no problems at all. But I am afraid that it won't display right (only half size) on a retina MacBook, therefore didn't buy one yet. Furthermore I can't imagine working on a laptop with only USB-C ports (WTF???) and without MagSafe (Apple seriously WTF?). Thinking about upgrading to the latest MacBook Air...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.