Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

togermano

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
I notice the resolution is low on that game but is it possible to make it so the game doesn't strech the graphics to make the game full screen? I'd rather have the black space on each side then have a blurry picture, ANyway of doing this?

lamadude

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2006
Brussels, BE
Are you referring to the mac or the windows version of the game?
I think I played the windows game with black vertical borders in bootcamp on my macbook, but I don't have the mac version of the game.
Of course you can always hook up a non-widescreen screen to the imac if you have one lying around...

jedge804

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2007
I notice the resolution is low on that game but is it possible to make it so the game doesn't strech the graphics to make the game full screen? I'd rather have the black space on each side then have a blurry picture, ANyway of doing this?

I have a problem with the game too, the resolution is 1024x768 which only allows you to see a small portion of the game , the higher res is blanked out, it is difficult to play with the buildings individually taking up most of the screen, one of you Mac Gurus must know a work around?.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.