Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bardefiorello

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2016
Hello,
I've recently picked up Ai War:Fleet Command on steam and have encountered an issue; which I'm wondering if anyone has a solution for. When in fullscreen mode the top menu bar drops down whenever I move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen.

It isn't completely game breaking, but it is jarring enough of an experience that I've decided to not play it until I get it fixed. I'm running El Capitan. I don't know if this was an issue before I upgraded to El Capitan or not, but both my IMac and Macbook pro have run into this issue. Also, I posted this issue on two separate Arcen Games tech forums, about a month ago and no attempt at an answer has been given. So I'm wondering if maybe a more OSX inclined community has experience in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

bardefiorello

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2016
Hello,
I've recently picked up Ai War:Fleet Command on steam and have encountered an issue; which I'm wondering if anyone has a solution for. When in fullscreen mode the top menu bar drops down whenever I move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen.

It isn't completely game breaking, but it is jarring enough of an experience that I've decided to not play it until I get it fixed. I'm running El Capitan. I don't know if this was an issue before I upgraded to El Capitan or not, but both my IMac and Macbook pro have run into this issue. Also, I posted this issue on two separate Arcen Games tech forums, about a month ago and no attempt at an answer has been given. So I'm wondering if maybe a more OSX inclined community has experience in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

I decided to just run the game through Wine instead. It works fine, and there is no menu problem like I had in the mac version. Wanted to say this in case anyone ran into the same issue and wanted a solution

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.