Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appjun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2023
Hi guys, my new app "Air Pigeon" is published now.

Icon

Gugugu.png

App Store Link

Screen Shot

APStore01-en.png
APStore02-en.png
APStore03-en.png

-------------------------
Features

The "Air Pigeon" is an app that allows users to experience a mode similar to Airplane Mode.

When AirPigeon Mode is activated, you can block various social network requests while still allowing phone calls, text messages, and push notifications on most phones, ensuring you won't miss important communications.

You can also set different keywords to allow specific network requests, helping you to focus on work and study.

Additionally, AirPigeon Mode offers a Focus Mode. When network requests match the keywords in the Focus Mode, "Focus Notifications" will help you regain your focus.

-------------------------
My Thoughts

When you're not on a plane but still want to experience the feeling of being disconnected, how about activating a 'pigeon mode'? This idea might sound a bit odd, but during a recent lengthy flight, with my phone in airplane mode, I couldn't watch short videos or read tweets. After a few anxious minutes, I realized that being in airplane mode meant I couldn't access these things. Slowly, I felt as though I was breaking free from the various services that had woven a web around my phone.

I began to ponder what kind of network I truly needed to accomplish certain tasks, and this app is the result of that contemplation: it allows for phone calls, text message reception, and unaffected services like iCloud. Of course, it also provides exemptions, allowing users to adjust the scope of disconnection based on their actual needs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.