Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

welshy10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2013
Ok guy's im tearing my hair out, so please help.

I have Jailbroken, restored, Jailbroken, restored a thousand times, (ok, slight exaggeration) and I keep experiencing the same problem:

When the ATV is restored to factory settings, the device finds 3 airplay devices that I own (GREAT)
After jailbreak with Seas0npass it does not find the devices in airplay. (Not Great) (Yes airplay is enabled)

This is my set up
aTV 2 on 5.0.2
Itunes 11.0.1.12
Seas0npass (latest version)

i have also tried on a second ATV 2 but experiencing the same problem. I've come to the conclusion that it's one of 2 things, It's either a flaw on the jailbreak or something I'm doing wrong even though I've followed tut to the letter.

I have googled until i'm blue in the face but cannot find anyone who has had this problem or a resolution, so I am counting on you guy's to help me out.

Thanks in advance

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I'm going to guess your problem is unique I know I can't help you. As for me I'm using airplay on my jb 4s just fine on with my google tv. I'm not using Seas0npass so i'm not much help. good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.