Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stevcb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Airplay still an issue. Iphone 5s, Ipad 2 will not play video to my Apple TV. Only sound comes over. This includes all video, including video I shot on my iphone, so no copyright issues here, or third party applications causing the problem.
This used to work seamlessly, but some time with all the iphone updates, Apple updates, who knows, this just shut me down. I really need some help. I am not an advanced computer guru, so please make the suggestions easily understood. And yes all my updates are in place from Apple.
Thanks for all the help you can offer.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Airplay still an issue. Iphone 5s, Ipad 2 will not play video to my Apple TV. Only sound comes over. This includes all video, including video I shot on my iphone, so no copyright issues here, or third party applications causing the problem.
This used to work seamlessly, but some time with all the iphone updates, Apple updates, who knows, this just shut me down. I really need some help. I am not an advanced computer guru, so please make the suggestions easily understood. And yes all my updates are in place from Apple.
Thanks for all the help you can offer.
What are the OS versions that are running on the devices in question?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.