Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ls1dreams

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2009
I love the sound quality of my airpods pro, but after extensive wear over the last 2 years they are just really irritating my ears.

I'm using generic IEMs now that don't insert into the ear, but may want to try to make the airpod pros a bit more comfortable still until their battery dies.

Comply tips seems stupid expensive at $20 though esp since you wear through them quickly. Any generics you like?

Trying to hold out until Airpod v4's come out with usb-c.

seggy

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2016
I love the sound quality of my airpods pro, but after extensive wear over the last 2 years they are just really irritating my ears.

I'm using generic IEMs now that don't insert into the ear, but may want to try to make the airpod pros a bit more comfortable still until their battery dies.

Comply tips seems stupid expensive at $20 though esp since you wear through them quickly. Any generics you like?

Trying to hold out until Airpod v4's come out with usb-c.

None that work as well.

Keeping your ears clean does make them last a bit longer.

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
the $20 on comply's site is a 3 pack. On amazon it's just under $14. Mine typically last 3-4 months, so works out to a $2 to $3 a month.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.