Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saar820

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2021
Hey guys, i'm quit desperate - maybe someone here can will have the answer.

So, my Airpods2's case having me some trouble and its functioning only when it's plugged in. It means it won't show any led when I open it when it's not plugged and obviously wont connect my airpods to my Iphone, and the same when I want to disonnect them and put them back to charge - it would do these actions only if it's plugged.

Another strange thing which i guess related to the main bug is that my device claims that the case is 100% charged, but sometimes after few moments (not much at all, can be 2 minutes) it shows like its 0% charged (I added to screenshots of these occasions).

Anyway, I tried to reset it few times, but it doesn't work and still functioning only when plugged or 1 or 2 minutes max after it was plugged.

Maybe there's a bug in the charging of the case itself and although most of the times it seems to be charged it's practically empty and therefore won't work when not plugged? I really have no idea, tried to leave it for few hours plugged but yet the same issue.

Ever happaned to anybody? Please help me out here buddies

Attachments

• empty.png
    empty.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 91
  • full.png
    full.png
    18 KB · Views: 46
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.