Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
My airpods pro was working fine till today, and i use it rarely, last time i used it for watching a movie with the latest firmware update which is 6A321 and it was working perfectly fine but today when i use it i found that the right side having crackling voice, which is very annoying, what should i do?

yudilks

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2006
I think this AirPods Pro Sevice program is over
"The program covers affected AirPods Pro for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit"

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
I think this AirPods Pro Sevice program is over
"The program covers affected AirPods Pro for 3 years after the first retail sale of the unit"
Today i visited service center and they told me that the serial number of the airpods is not covered in service program and i have to pay half amount of new airpods to get the one ear piece replace, where i found no reason to pay :(
Now thinking to buy airpods pro 2, but confused, as i dont use airpods for calls, mostly i used it with macbook to watch movies. I have other wired headphones with me which are much better then airpods, The first gen airpods got spoiled after 1.5 year and now these airpods pro also, that makes me to think either to go with new airpods or not

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.