Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon and Best Buy today are discounting a variety of audio devices, including products from Apple, JBL, Samsung, Beats, Sony, Google, and more. The headliner of the sale is Apple's AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C for $189.00 at Amazon, down from $249.00.

Airpods-Pro-2-Discount-Feature-Blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

In addition to the AirPods Pro deal, we've collected a few notable deals on other headphones and earbuds at Best Buy. Another highlight is the Beats Studio Pro headphones for $199.99, down from $349.99, as well as Sony's WH1000XM4 Over-the-Ear headphones for $279.99, down from $349.99.

All of the deals shared below do not require a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership, and are available to all shoppers. For a wider look at Best Buy's current deals, be sure to check out our post from over the weekend, which includes all-time low prices on iPads and MacBooks.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: AirPods Pro 2 Available for $189 Plus More Deals on Headphones and Earbuds

Villarrealadrian

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2016
After getting the crackling sound on my airpods pro and apple not replacing the airpod with the problem I would never recomend this poor quality product

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
After getting the crackling sound on my airpods pro and apple not replacing the airpod with the problem I would never recomend this poor quality product
Most people have gotten their first gen AirPods replaced without issue. I got 3 replacements actually.

But anyway, the issue was fixed on the 2nd gen AirPods Pro. Been using them for about 16 months and no crackling or static, which is an issue that popped up every 6 months or so with the originals.

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
I had the crackling in my original AirPods Pro’s for lIke 6 months or more and then one day it just stopped and never came back. I recently sold them and bought 2Cs though for the Vision Pro

bunce66

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2008
Airpods Max are loooong overdue for an update. I've been waiting almost 2 years thinking they're coming soon. Can't believe they've not touched them since released.

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
AirPods 2 at $89 is good. Hopefully Apple will have new AirPods priced permanently at $99

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.