Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacConvert07

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
Upstate NY
Two days ago I grabbed my AirPods Pro to use on a zoom meeting and they wouldn't connect to my mac. Turns out both the AirPods Pro and the case were completely drained. No lights on the case, no connection to my mac or my phone, nothing. After charging them they appeared to work normally again so I thought it was a "glitch in the matrix." Just today a friend happened to mention nearly the exact same circumstance happened to her this week with the AirPods Pro. So maybe it isn't just a "glitch. Has anyone else experienced unexplained battery drain on the AirPods Pro just recently?

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2011
Florida
There is NO fix for this, contact Apple for a replacement

Two days ago I grabbed my AirPods Pro to use on a zoom meeting and they wouldn't connect to my mac. Turns out both the AirPods Pro and the case were completely drained. No lights on the case, no connection to my mac or my phone, nothing. After charging them they appeared to work normally again so I thought it was a "glitch in the matrix." Just today a friend happened to mention nearly the exact same circumstance happened to her this week with the AirPods Pro. So maybe it isn't just a "glitch. Has anyone else experienced unexplained battery drain on the AirPods Pro just recently?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.