Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarijnStuben

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 15, 2020
Hi All,

I'm new here and hope someone can help my out.

7 months ago I bought the Airpods Pro. Worked perfectly until 1 day ago. 1 of the 2 sides wont connect propperly. I have done some research but can't find a solution.

What I've tried so far:

1: The side that doesn't work isn't always the same side. So it probbebly isn't a charching problem

2: Following the ''forget this device'' steps on the Apple website regarding connection issues

3: Putting the network settings in factory mode
Those 3 things have not worked so far.

I've also added a screen recording on which you can see that once I open my case and get the airpieces out the battery bar switches between left and right. It happens very fast and after a few second lands on one of the two sides. The side with the batery full does work. the other one does not. I don't believe that it is a charching problem because once one side works it keeps on working until I put it back in the case. When I take them out again it ''chooses'' a side that works like it selects it randomly

Does anyone have the same issues or have a solution?

here is a link to a video of my screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18nOoWUMfoQ0oF2Knflh3PizxgN_Qabgw/view?usp=sharing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.