Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RockWellBuzz

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012
It takes one company to take a step in the future, and the rest seem to follow.
We might be laughing at phones with headphones jacks in them in like 5 years or at least that's what Tim Cook wants us to do :p

that sounds plausible

goudok

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2012
I really would enjoy Ear/AirPODS that you listen to via lightning or bluetooth they charge while you are listening plugged through lightning or regular wall/usb charger.
I have beats wireless2 and they are quite decent and i actually dont remember last time i used regular headphones on an iphone.

dkelban

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2014
Given how absolutely LOUSY apple earbuds have been in sound quality, if there's no 3mm jack, I don't buy, PERIOD. My high end earbuds (Klipsch and Bose Soundtrue Ultra, and hifiman re-400) will do JUST FINE.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Given how absolutely LOUSY apple earbuds have been in sound quality, if there's no 3mm jack, I don't buy, PERIOD. My high end earbuds (Klipsch and Bose Soundtrue Ultra, and hifiman re-400) will do JUST FINE.
I'm actually really happy with the EarPods sound quality. It's the fact that they fall out of my ears that I hate.

Munky

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2011
Thanks for lettin' us know!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.