Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

touchu4g

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2012
Hi. I have a printer that doesn't have AirPrint capabilities. I want to somehow install AirPrint on my windows 7 pc so I can print from my idevice without buying another printer. I have used Fingerprint but that leaves a watermark and I don't want to buy the software. So how can I install AirPrint on my PC? By the Way, all the devices are on iOS 6.

kmichalec

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2010
I have tried that but it doesn't work. Anything else?

What do you mean it doesn't work? I'm running this just fine with my Canon MX882. I can print to my printer (which is not AirPrint capable) directly from my iPhones & iPad as long as the PC it's attached to is on. What kind of errors/issues are you having?

touchu4g

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2012
What do you mean it doesn't work? I'm running this just fine with my Canon MX882. I can print to my printer (which is not AirPrint capable) directly from my iPhones & iPad as long as the PC it's attached to is on. What kind of errors/issues are you having?

It won't find the printer. My printer is a HP Photosmart C7250 (Not AirPrint Capable). It is connected to my home network over wifi. I did go to control panel and shared the printer but still nothing happened on my iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.